Monopoly Big Baller Strategies
Monopoly Big Baller is, at its core, a bingo game. Seasoned players might be wondering now: if it is a bingo game, are there any Monopoly Big Baller strategies at all? In bingo, you just buy cards and hope for luck. That's right. However, Monopoly Big Baller offers multiple bet types that make it possible to implement various strategies.
Monopoly Big Baller vs. Monopoly Live vs. Mega Ball
Monopoly Big Baller shares the same bonus round and the main character with Monopoly Live, while its game mechanics were borrowed from Mega Ball. As a result, we have got a highly entertaining game that will keep fans of both titles captivated. However, you also should be aware of the differences.
- Unlike Mega Ball, payouts in Monopoly Big Baller do not grow progressively depending on the completed lines. Each line pays 2:1 without taking into account extra multipliers.
- You can bet on four bingo cards and two bonus cards per round. In Mega Ball, you can buy up to 400 cards.
- The number of dice rolls in the bonus round has been increased to 3 and 5, respectively. Therefore, you have a higher chance to reach the end of the board and win bigger prizes. However, you can't earn an extra multiplier that is applied after hitting the Chance segment in Monopoly Live.
The RTP of Monopoly Big Baller is 96.10%. It is on par with Monopoly Live and higher than that of Mega Ball. The bonus structure in Monopoly Big Baller suggests that this game has lower volatility than Monopoly Live. In other words, you can expect to hit medium payouts more frequently, but winning anything over 300x in Monopoly Big Baller may be quite challenging.
Why Play Monopoly Big Baller
Monopoly Big Baller has been steadily gaining popularity among players since it release in August 2022. There are several reasons for that:
- Based on two other major sensations from Evolution, Monopoly Big Baller couldn't leave their fans indifferent;
- Unlike Monopoly Live, you don't have to pick various multiplier segments to place bets on. Just buy a card and enjoy the game;
- The house edge at Monopoly Big Baller is 3.90%. This is a perfect value for a player compared to some other live game shows from Evolution;
- Bonus games are quite frequent in Monopoly Big Baller, which surely makes the gameplay more exciting;
- Monopoly Big Baller is available in numerous online casinos for traditional currency and cryptocurrency.
Things to Know Before Trying Monopoly Big Baller Strategy
Below are the naked facts you should know before playing Monopoly Big Baller with a strategy.
- The lottery drum contains 60 balls. 20 are drawn each round;
- There are two types of bingo cards. Payouts for Free Space cards can range between 2:1 and 39:1. Payouts for Chance cards can be as high as 199:1. To switch between Free Space cards and Chance cards, use the slider at their bottom;
- There are three types of multipliers. One covers the entire card, the other - a separate ball, the third - a separate line. The maximum multiplier per line is 50x;
- Each player is given cards with a unique set of numbers. The numbers on the bonus cards are common for everyone;
- If 3 Rolls and 5 Rolls bonuses are won in the same round, they will be played one after another.
Best Strategies for Monopoly Big Baller
Remember when we said there are Free Space, Chance, and bonus cards. That's precisely what you need to implement different Evolution Monopoly Big Baller strategies.
Monopoly Big Baller Standard Strategy
By default, Monopoly Big Baller offers two Free Space cards and two Chance cards. The difference is that on the Free Space card, the central cell is filled initially, while the Chance card has bigger multipliers.
If you bet on two Free Space cards, two Chance cards, and two bonus cards, it is the Monopoly Big Baller standard strategy. The developer distributed cards like that for a reason. The Monopoly Big Baller standard strategy allows you to discover all the game features in just a few rounds. As you master the game, you can try selecting different cards or changing their quantity and ratio.
Monopoly Big Baller Chance Strategy
In some respects, Free Space cards can be compared to playing a low-volatility slot machine. Such games can keep your balance stable for quite a while until you start to lose. However, when this occurs, you have almost no chance of regaining your balance because of the low winning potential. In Monopoly Big Baller, you also place bets on the bonus cards, and these are losing bets until you win the bonus game. Thus, maintaining your balance with the wins from Free Space cards may be next to impossible.
Chance cards, on the other hand, may bring much more lucrative multipliers. Being lucky enough, you can win up to 199:1 per Chance card. This value far exceeds that of an average bonus game. For objectivity, we should note that max wins do not happen often, but winning x20-50 is entirely possible on a good round. This is enough to cover the bets from other cards and stay in profit.
When you select a Chance card, don't forget to reduce the bet because now you play at a higher risk level.
Bonus Hunt Strategy
The bonus round is the most exciting part of Monopoly Big Baller. So why not bet exclusively on bonus cards?
You can essentially consider bonus cards and bingo cards as two independent bet types. Sometimes, bingo cards offset the losses from the bonus bets, but it is equally possible that all of your cards will lose. As the Monopoly Big Baller math suggests, by placing bets only on the bonus cards, you can expect to stay in the game longer than if you place bets on all the cards.
Some players who like the bonus round at Monopoly Big Baller but find it boring to wait prefer to play another game at the same time. This way they can ensure they don't miss out on the bonus while still enjoying their favorite slots or table games.
Monopoly Big Baller Tips to Win More
Beyond the Evolution Monopoly Big Baller strategies, there are general tips that may help you get the most out of the game in terms of fun and winnings.
- Be sure to place bets on the bonus cards each round. You don't want to stare at the screen when everyone rushes for big multipliers, do you? Otherwise, you would be playing a limited version of Mega Ball. It is also better to bet on both bonus cards because you can never know which wins first. If you wish to avoid doubling the bet, split one between two bonus cards.
- Manage your bankroll. Since you have no control over the game once the round is started, bankroll management is the key to success. Winning streaks may be often followed by losing ones and vice versa. When you are winning, the risks may seem low, and you may be tempted to raise the bet. Unfortunately, it is equally possible to lose several rounds in a row. Therefore, having a stake big enough to overcome a losing streak is a must. As a general rule, you should not bet more than 10% of your bankroll per round. A conservative Monopoly Big Baller strategy suggests you should not bet more than 2-5% per round.
- Try different card combinations. Now that you know the Monopoly Big Baller Chance strategy, you could also try some other card combinations, such as three Free Space cards and one Chance card. It also should be noted that you do not have to bet on all four cards in each round. Experiment to find the playstyle that works best for you.
- Do not consider previous results. For real, past performance does not determine the future. The more you play Monopoly Big Baller, the more you realize that bonus games may come up multiple times in a row, or there may be no bonuses for hours. Interestingly, in Monopoly Big Baller, unlike most other game shows from Evolution, you can't see stats for previous rounds on the screen.
Where Can I Try Monopoly Big Baller Strategy and Win?
Evolution broadcasts Monopoly Big Baller to all online casinos supporting the game simultaneously. In other words, your experience with Monopoly Big Baller will be the same, no matter where you play. However, casinos handle all other kinds of important issues, such as withdrawals and support, so picking a proper operator is imperative.
LTC Casino makes a great choice for playing Monopoly Big Baller. Here is why:
- You can play Monopoly Big Baller with major cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin;
- We instantly process withdrawal requests;
- We do not require KYC;
- We accept players from all regions, including those using a VPN;
- We offer an extensive game collection that includes multiple amazing crypto live casino game shows from Evolution.
Test out the best Evolution Monopoly Big Baller strategies at LTC Casino!
Monopoly Big Baller Strategies FAQ
Are there any winning strategies for Monopoly Big Baller?
It is certainly possible to win at Monopoly Big Baller. However, like with any other casino game, winning or losing depends solely on your luck. That said, Monopoly Big Baller strategies allow you to play in the most optimal way and avoid some costly mistakes.
What is the maximum payout in Monopoly Big Baller?
The maximum payout in Monopoly Big Baller is 25 BTC, 250 ETH, 10,000 LTC, or 1,000,000 XRP. There is no limit on the maximum multiplier per round.
Is Monopoly Big Baller being broadcast live or recorded?
All events happening in the Monopoly Big Baller studio are in real time. You can verify that by asking a question to the host in the chat. Be polite, and they will be happy to answer.
Can I play Monopoly Big Baller for free?
Monopoly Big Baller does not provide an option to play for fun. However, you can watch the game without making a deposit by simply registering at LTC Casino.